Contractors working for Bounty Cook Colliery must first be registered in the online Bounty Cook Colliery Workforce Management System.
The system underscores the Bounty Cook Colliery commitment to the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone working for us.
It allows contracting companies to register their business details to create an account, and then register their workers, selecting the role they perform for Bounty Cook Colliery, and booking inductions which must be completed to work safely on site.
The systems allow Bounty Cook Colliery and its contractors to manage a shared duty of care and meet safety obligations.
Pegasus connects a competent workforce. They manage the Workforce Management System on behalf of Bounty Cook Colliery.
The complete Pegasus workforce management solution:
- provides immediate access to data on the workforce
- manages all training and inductions
- administers compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers on a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation and inspection of businesses and workers
- offers online and call centre support
- manages contractor performance over term of their contract