Contractors working for Bounty Cook Colliery must first be registered in the online Bounty Cook Colliery Workforce Management System.
The system underscores the Bounty Cook Colliery commitment to the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone working for us.
It allows contracting companies to register their business details to create an account, and then register their workers, selecting the role they perform for Bounty Cook Colliery, and booking inductions which must be completed to work safely on site.
The systems allow Bounty Cook Colliery and its contractors to manage a shared duty of care and meet safety obligations.
Pegasus globally connects industry with a safe and pre-qualified workforce. They are managing the Workforce Management System on behalf of Bounty Cook Colliery.
The complete Pegasus workforce management solution is a real-time online system which can:
- provide access to company and worker contractor data
- manage training and inductions
- administer contractor and supplier compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manage the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers involved in a project
- award accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provide tools for audit, investigation and inspection of contractors
- offer online and call centre support
- manage contractor performance over term of their contract