- System user guide: Business registration
- System user guide: Worker registration, role selection and training
This Knowledge Base includes steps to check company compliance, search for and edit employees, run reports on competencies or work hours, and create users, among other helpful tips. This process can be completed in Onsite, the Pegasus software that powers the Bounty Cook Colliery contractor system.
Complete and return this form if you have a new worker who is already registered and you need them added to your company, or you would like to remove a registered worker from your company.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please click to expand the FAQ below.
Where do I register in the system?
Select the REGISTER button at the top of the page to find the Workforce Management System where you will register your business and employees to work for Bounty Cook Colliery.
What benefit does the system have for contractors?
Registration ensures contractors are qualified to work for Bounty Cook Colliery. It allows you to keep company and worker information up to date in one place online, and to ensure your workers are qualified and compliant to safely work on site.
What information will I need to supply to register a worker?
To register someone to work for Bounty Cook Colliery, you may need to upload (depending on their role):
- A passport-sized photograph
- Proof of ID (drivers licence)
- Drug and alcohol test results
- Generic inductions cards
- High risk licences
- Trade or tertiary qualifications
- Certificates or Statements of Attainment
How much do worker registration and inductions cost?
Registration and online inductions must be completed before a contractor can work for Bounty Cook Colliery.
You will book and pay for the online induction as part of contractor registration initially, and renew it every five years. The online induction costs $10 + GST.
Registration costs $20 + GST annually.
Who do I contact if I have questions about the system?
For questions about your registration and documents, please speak to your Bounty Cook Colliery contact.
For help in the system itself, you can contact Pegasus.
Visit Contact Us for details.
How do I renew the annual worker registration?
- Select the LOGIN button at the top of the page
- Under Pending actions select subscription renewals
- Select add all to cart to add all workers, or add to cart next to each worker and Checkout
- Select Checkout to enter payment details ($20 + GST per worker)
- The subscription will be valid for another 12 months. A tax invoice will be emailed or can be downloaded upon payment