- System user guide: Business registration
- System user guide: Worker registration, role selection and training
The Business Rules specify the requirements of the documents you upload in in the system to work for Bounty Cook Colliery. Ensuring your documents meet these requirements will save time and have your workers approved faster.
This Knowledge Base includes steps to check company compliance, search for and edit employees, run reports on competencies or work hours, and create users, among other helpful tips. This process can be completed in Onsite, the Pegasus software that powers the Bounty Cook Colliery contractor system.
- Adding and Removing a Cardholder (print and scan)
Complete and return this form if you have a new worker who is already registered to a different company in the system, and you need them added to your company. Workers can be removed from your company by an administrator directly in the system. Instructions on how to complete this process are available under the End Employment sub-heading of this page: https://kb.pegasus.net.au/display/OCCS/Person
Frequently Asked Questions
Please click to expand the FAQ below.
Where do I register in the system?
Select the REGISTER button at the top of the page to find the Workforce Management System where you will register your business and employees to work for Bounty Cook Colliery.
What benefit does the system have for contractors?
Registration ensures contractors are qualified to work for Bounty Cook Colliery. It allows you to keep company and worker information up to date in one place online, and to ensure your workers are qualified and compliant to safely work on site.
What information will I need to supply to register a worker?
To register someone to work for Bounty Cook Colliery, you may need to upload (depending on their role):
- A passport-sized photograph
- Proof of ID (drivers licence)
- Drug and alcohol test results
- Generic inductions cards
- High risk licences
- Trade or tertiary qualifications
- Certificates or Statements of Attainment
How much do worker registration and inductions cost?
Registration and online inductions must be completed before a contractor can work for Bounty Cook Colliery.
You will book and pay for the online induction as part of contractor registration, a cost of $100 + GST which includes the validation of your data and access to a support team. Inductions are valid for five years. Annual renewal of worker registration is $55 + GST
Who do I contact if I have questions about the system?
Visit Contact Us for details.
How do I renew the annual worker registration?
- Select the LOGIN button at the top of the page
- Under Pending actions select subscription renewals
- Select add all to cart to add all workers, or add to cart next to each worker and Checkout
- Select Checkout to enter payment details ($55 + GST per worker)
- The subscription will be valid for another 12 months. A tax invoice will be emailed or can be downloaded upon payment
How are site access cards received?
Upon registration, Pegasus site access cards will be printed and distributed at site.
Can I fast track an application?
Yes, Pegasus offers an escalation procedure.
Pegasus understands that there are times when you’ll need your data application or access ID cards to be processed faster than our standard delivery time of two working days.